A framework for organizing TINA compliance
|The TINA compliance framework is layered from
the top down into six layers. Each of these layers builds upon the layer above.
Compliance at each of these levels needs to be defint compliance can be judged.
The "TINA Branding
Levels Matrix". generically summarizes each compliance level in terms
- characteristics of implementations that meet each level;
- the business value provided by becoming or being branded at that level;
- ¨ some issues associated with compliance/conformance at that level.
It is important that the business benefits associated with
each level is made explicit. Business benefit should be the driver for compliance.
TINA Architectural Compliance
TINA Conformance Testing Framework RFP Issued
TINA Conformance Testing Framework RFP is a significant step towards
creating an effective TINA Brand which assures interworking at the level definedin the TINA Branding Matrix. It was approved 19-July-1999.
Requirements on the definition of "TINA
Compliance and Conformance"
- To enable TINA branding of products.
- To expose the business benefits associated with TINA compliance and conformance.
- To make intellectual alignment reflect some named type of compliance
- To recognize the value of partial compliance in one area of TINA
- To recognize the value of partial compliance to TINA.
- Aid in evolution and understanding of the TINA specifications.
- To identify where TINA is weak or should be made more flexible.
- Adapt as the specifications behind compliance and conformance continue to evolve.
TINA Compliance is defined in the Conformance